Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Woofer Exercise In Futility

I've been told I should write. My daughter says I should write. Mrs. Woofer says I should write. So I have taken the time to find this site and prove once and for all that I have no talent whatsoever for writing.

Let's see here........oh, yeah, my qualifications. Hang on folks, I'm about to wow you with my estimable qualifications to write a blog. Hmmmm......no MBA from the Wharton School of Business, not a highly trained educator, haven't really achieved notoriety for my marketing skills, and my grooming habits leave something to be desired..............

I'm a male of the species with a cat avatar who calls himself Woofer. That should get people flocking to this blog and folks clammering at my door to advertise here. I may set a record for being the most unfollowed person on Twitter. I am the poster child for what not to do to be successful in social media.

Still here? There are important people out there posting important stuff. Instead of being here, you could be educating yourself on the hot topics of the day: How well endowed is Tiger? Will Octomom have more kids? What did Jon and Kate have for breakfast? And the most burning question of all: Will Woofer get his own reality show?

Get out there folks. Learn the important things that will improve the quality of not only your life but those around you.

Personally, I'm gonna head back to Twitter right now and irritate the hell out of a bunch of people.......hope your day doesn't suck too bad!

11 comments:

  1. LMBO... LOVE IT! Now, hanging on to your tail.. as you propell yourself to sucess. (hope it does not hurt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me success is winning more than $2.00 on a scratch off lottery ticket..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL .. you are my hero Woofers... I encourage everyone .. follow this blog and @2woofers on twitter .. he has a way of brightening up your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to figure out what channel your reality show would belong on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, but you DO have a way with words Woofer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are funny poochie! Join me for I am joining you. Perhaps we can be buds even though I am working on my MBA. I am not a 'writer' either.

    SNORTING OUT LOUD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I choose my words carefully........but when I put them together they don't make sense

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL so I am waiting for your next revelation.

    PREACH ON PUPPYMAN

    ReplyDelete
  9. We, among the very last uneducated and unwashed hold-outs to blogging, salute your courage, but now peer pressure has reached critical mass. If you can't beat 'em with sticks, then you gotta join 'em. Good job, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ROFL. My humor is incredibly dry as in people sometimes don't get it for a few minutes and then when all is quiet, you hear them bust out laughing. Love your blog and your quick dry wit. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete